Hey there, Ceramic Tint Pros here and boy do we have an exciting experience to share with you when it comes to our window tinting service. We recently had the pleasure of meeting with a client who got a brand new 2023 GMC Terrain, and we’ve not worked on something like that in a while. Perry was great and we loved his enthusiasm for making sure his ride looked great when he’s taking her out for a spin.
So we had the esteemed pleasure of working on making his GMC Terrain UV protected while maintaining its signature style & substance. Trust us, this may seem simple enough but it rarely is as there are so many things you need to focus on to get the tint just right (which means no bubbles).
Here’s what we did:
- Sat down with Perry to select a tint that suited his taste. We want our client to have the upperhand here.
- Next, we made sure to make the windows sparkle like its just been pulled out of the showroom (the clean ones) and we made it our priority
- We used our technological advancement and experience to cut out the exact size & shape for each window.
- Finally, With the window tint film cut and ready, our technicians carefully applied it to each window, starting with the rear windshield and moving to the side windows. We employed specialized tools to ensure smooth and even application, minimizing the risk of air bubbles or creases. The adhesive properties of the film ensure a secure bond with the glass surface.
- Then, below was the result:
We were really happy with the work that we did, and apparently so was Perry who was so kind to leave us a review and we were so glad that he liked It. Check It Out Below!
So if you need Window tinting service for your GMC anywhere in the Sarasota County, you know who to get in touch with. Give Us a Call and we’ll come to your place to help make your car the talk of the town (and the neighbours).
See you till next time!